Home | Products | Team | News | Contact | History
Since 1998, our wax is the only 100% Natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, eco-friendly surf wax, made using local organic ingredients in California straight from the farm.

Available in:

Matunas 100% Natural USA Soy surfwax candles:

Matunas Candles are hand poured and made from 100% all natural soy from a farm in the U.S.A. It is non-toxic, biodegradable, and made with a cotton wick dipped in vegetable wax. The 6 oz. tins they come in are also made in the U.S.A. Estimated Burn Time: 40-50 hours

Available Scents:

Matunas Organic Coconut Lipbalm with SPF 15:

Matunas organic COCONUT lip balm with SPF 15 is 100% natural. Made in California, this lip balm protects and relieves chapped lips. It is made with 88.5% certified organic ingredients and the remaining 11.5% is comprised of Vitamin E and the active ingredients used to protect your lips from the sun's rays. Main Ingredients 88.5%: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba oil, Organic Coconut flavor, Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Calendula.
Vitamin E 1%
Active ingredients: Oxybenzone 3%, and Octinoxate 7.5%
Matunas 100% Natural Ski/board wax(Iron on):

Matunas 100% Natural all temp ski/board wax is non-toxic, biodegradable, and made with organic ingredients. It is a 90 gram iron on wax bar for the environmentally conscious skiier/boarder.
Matunas surfwax Organic Coconut scented air fresheners:

Matunas Surf Wax Coconut Scented Air Fresheners are handmade into a two toned surfboard shape, one side is white, the other is black, and scented with organic coconuts. They are great for keeping your car, office, bathroom, boat, and house to smell like beautiful coconuts.

Click the link below to purchase our Matunas products